DDB-18 Multi Point Lubrication Pump
Max. Working Pressure: : 100Bar
Electric Motor: 380VAC, 0.55kW, 50/60Hz
Grease Tank: 23L
Usage: Multi-Point lubrication pump for up to 18 grease feed ports
– 1~18 Lubrication outlet ports available
– With “3C” certificated electric motor
– Standard installation dimensions and longer service life
Related Product / Replacement:
DDB Pump Technical Data : DDB Pump PDF
Grease Lubrication Pump DDB-18
Grease lubrication pump with 18 ports named DDB-18, grease dispensing pump, it is the grease feeding source providing grease to each transportation piping to lubrication required points, the main parts of grease lubrication pump DDB-18 is electric motor, speed reducer, eccentric shaft , grease pressure parts.
Parts description of grease lubrication pump DDB-18:
The electric motor part. 1 drives the inner worn par. 2 by a rigid coupling in the drive gearbox, the worm drives the worm gear and worm shaft parts. 3 to rotate, and then the gear part. 4 and the gear part. 5 rotates accordingly by a rigid coupling connection and makes the gear part.6 to work as well.
Because the gear part. 6 and the eccentric shaft part.7 is coupled together by a pin part.8, so that the eccentric shaft part. 7 also rotate together along with gear part. 6. The eccentric disc part. 9 in addition to the rotation , but it also moves in planar motion , the inner piston of grease driven plate and driven disk is hinged together, therefore, the radial movement occurs periodically, so that the low-speed rotation of the motor is converted into reciprocation of the pistons radially. The connection of grease driven plate part. 11, grease stirring rod part. 12 and eccentric shaft part. 7 together and rotated with the eccentric shaft generates pressure to press grease to each injector.
Grease lubrication pump DDB-18 Part List:
1. Electric motor ; 2. Inner worm; 3. Gear worm shaft; 4-5-6. Gears; 7. Eccentric shaft; 8. Connection Pin; 9. Driven disk; 10.Inner piston; 11. Grease driven plate; 12. Grease stirring rod
Grease lubrication pump DDB-18 Technical Data:
|Max. Pressure||Feeding Points||Piston Stroke||Stroke Adjustable||Feeding Volume|
|Feeding Time||Tank Volume||Motor||Weight|
|13 time/min||23L||0.55Kw, 380V||58Kgs|
Grease lubrication pump DDB-18 Dimensions:
Note Of Grease Pump DDB-18 Before Operation:
- The multi-point lubrication grease pump DDB-18 should be installed in a place where the ambient temperature is suitable for working operation and small dust, which is convenient for oil or grease filling, adjustment, inspection and maintenance.
- The HL-20 gear oil must be added to the gear box to the oil level specified level.
- To add grease to pump reservoir the of the DDB-18 grease pump, the SJB-D60 manual fuel pump or the DJB-200 electric grease filling pump must be used to fill the grease to the pump reservoir of the DDB-18 grease pump. It is strictly forbidden to start the motor when there is no grease or oil in the reservoir.
- According to the arrow direction of rotation on the cover of the electric motor, the motor should be connected with stable wire and not reversed.
- The accuracy of the filter screen is not less than 0.2mm and should be cleaned regularly.
- The grease pump DDB-18 should be kept clean at all times. It is strictly forbidden to remove the reservoir cover, to prevent dirt from entering the pump chamber and affecting normal work.