- Reviews (1)
Lubrication Pump DDB-36
Lubrication pump DDB-36 is electric powers supported pump with 36 grease feeding outlet ports. Lubrication pump DDB-36 supplies proper lubrication project to ensure normal operation of equipment, extend equipment life and maintenance cycle, improve production work rate, reducing the replacement cost of an important parts in machines and lower spare parts consumption and storage.
Lubrication pump DDB-36 is one of the component devices in grease lubrication system, which works as follows: electric motor drives cam, then by cam eccentric distance change to drives radial piston reciprocating motion, quantitative grease is pressurized to the lubrication points without pause. It has a simple structure, easy maintenance, and lower purchase price and parts replacement. .
Installation and maintenance of lubrication pump DDB-36:
1. Lubrication pump must be installed as per installation drawing, it is not allowed in any tilted or upside down position,
2. It is needed to check whether all parts loosening before installing lubrication pump. And the grease tank should be cleaned up without dirt in the barrel if filling grease in.
3. It should be confirmed that the the motor rotation should be counterclockwise according to the arrow marked on the motor cover before put the lubrication pump into operation.
4. The reducer should be fitted into lubrication oil, periodic refueling or replacement
5. Check the functioning of the pump periodically, especially if it is not running for more than one month, regular maintenance, replacement of wearing parts.
6. The lubrication pump DDB-36 should be started and tested before the connection of all piping, observe the oil supply situation whether is normal and then connects to each outlet pipes.
7. The choice of grease must be clean and must not contain any impurities, the tank cover should be on its position when using the lubrication pump to prevent dust.
8. Please contact us for any question of the pump before or after purchasing.
Lubrication Pump DDB-36 Technical Data:
|Max. Pressure||Feeding Points||Piston Stroke||Stroke Adjustable||Feeding Volume|
|Feeding Time||Tank Volume||Motor||Weight|
|13 time/min||23L||0.55Kw, 380V||70Kgs||4000|
Lubrication Pump DDB-36 Dimensions: